When building a home most homeowners want Peace of Mind and Quality Assurance. The last thing any homeowner wants to hear after they have lived in a home for 10 months is that there is a leaking pipe in a wall that could have been identified during the construction process.
Bosch Home Inspections Inc. understands how important it is for homeowners to have Peace of Mind today, not tomorrow. As a result, we have put together a reasonable and affordable inspection package.
This inspection is performed before drywall is installed.
- Slab and Foundation Inspection
- Inspect for defective, warped, missing and misplaced framing members
- Inspect anchor bolts, fire blocking and truss ties
- Visually inspect the electrical wires and plumbing lines installed through the framing system
- Visually check the HVAC rough-ins and duct conditions
- Visually check Air Handler condensation drain and overflow drain lines
- Check exterior wall preparation (check the metal lathe wire for tightness and proper installation)
- Visually check exterior electrical and lighting fixtures
Final Home Inspection
- Full home inspection exceeding NAHI and FABI State Standards
- Inspect the final installation of attic insulation
- Inspect the final installation of all roofing materials
- Inspect the operation of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Inspect the operation of appliances, plumbing fixtures, doors and windows
- Inspect the finish work of the surfaces inside and out